oven fried yogurt porkchops. Even though I served this pork chop with Broccoli-Tomato Fritter and Thai Cabbage Salad, you don't have to be this fancy! A simple salad and brown rice would be perfect. Oven Fried Pork Chops with Thai Cabbage Salad and Broccoli-Tomato Fritter with Cucumber Yogurt Cheese Dip.
The Best Oven Fried Pork Chop Recipe HOW TO MAKE OVEN FRIED PORK CHOPS How to make The Best Oven Fried Pork Chops yet. You can cook oven fried yogurt porkchops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oven fried yogurt porkchops
- Prepare 10 of porkchops bone in.
- You need 1 quart of plain yogurt.
- It’s 12 oz of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of parsley dried.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Dip the pork chops into the egg mixture. Coat with stuffing mix or bread crumbs. Place pork chops in the pan. Continue with the remaining pork chops.
oven fried yogurt porkchops instructions
- in a zip loc bag add porkchops add yogurt I marinated for 12 hrs while I was at work.
- pre heat oven in 2 pans lightly coat bottom add a light coating of crumbs and spice on the top of crumb lay the chops with yogurt on it add rest of spices on top of chops add crumbs on top.
- I put all my spices in a container and mixed well to sprinkle it.
- bake in oven for 20 minutes turn the chops cook for 30 more minutes.
Seal and shake well until all breading is stuck on the pork chops. Transfer the coated pork chops to the wire rack. The Best Yogurt Pork Chops Recipes on Yummly Rub pork chops with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Coat both sides of the pork cutlets with the yogurt mixture and set aside.