Yogurt Chicken. Premium natural dog food & treats , manufactured in Germany. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Dip each breast in the lemon/yogurt mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture (coating completely but not heavily).
Add the drumsticks, rubbing the mixture well into the meat. Method In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, half a tablespoon of oil, the garlic and herbs. Add the chicken fillets, cover and leave to marinate for a couple of hours or overnight. You can cook Yogurt Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Chicken
- It’s 1 kg of whole chicken, remove skin and cut into14 pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 of garlic, chopped finely.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh ginger, chopped finely.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes ,diced.
- It’s 3 medium of bay leaves.
- It’s 250 ml of natural yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corriander.
- You need of Dry spices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of McCormick Cumin Ground.
- It’s 3 tbsp of curry powder.
Wash the chicken and move it to a large ziploc bag or dish for marinating. Sprinkle the salt over the chicken. Pour the yogurt over the chicken and toss the chicken around to fully cover in the marinade. Place the chicken into the fridge for at least a few hours, or overnight for perfectly succulent, tender chicken.
Yogurt Chicken instructions
- Mix dry spices with 2 tbsp of water. set aside..
- Sprinkle chicken with 2tbsp salt. Heat oil in large pan over high heat. Partially cook chicken in hot oil in batches until golden brown..
- remove and set aside..
- using same oil, saute onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add in curry powder paste and stir fry it for 1 min. Add bay leaves, tomatoes and yogurt..
- Bring mixture to a boil and put in chicken pieces and salt..
- Lower heat and simmer until chicken is cooked ( about 25min). sprinkle coriander and serve..
In a medium bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, and cheese. set aside. Place the chicken breast in the baking dish and divide the Greek yogurt mixture on top of each of the chicken breasts. HOW TO MAKE GARLIC YOGURT BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS: Combine yogurt, garlic, and thyme in a bowl and mix until combined. Transfer chicken to a baking pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.