Apple Yogurt Bowl. Check Out Apple On Top Bowl on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
As it gets cold, we avoid colder foods like yogurt. But those same yogurts are high in protein, live cultures and calcium. So why not bring the hot to the cold? You can cook Apple Yogurt Bowl using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Yogurt Bowl
- Prepare 1 large of apple, any kind.
- It’s 1 of carving knife.
- You need 1 of knife for cutting.
- You need 3 tbsp of or so of your favorite fruit spread.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt of choice.
This grated apple yogurt bowl is my oat-less version of Bircher muesli, made with an apple, yogurt, almond butter and lots of cinnamon. It's a great make-and-go breakfast or lunch and doesn't require any soaking time like overnight oats, although you can make it the night before and pop it in the fridge overnight. This creation was inspired by many months of grating apples to determine the. In a medium bowl stir together the yogurt and the super food blend.
Apple Yogurt Bowl step by step
- choose an apple that stands well on its own. wash and dry apple..
- cut the top off of the apple about 1/4 of the way down..
- using a metal measuring tablespoon or large melon baller start coring the bottom of the apple. should take out 3 layers. till u hit the bottom butt of the apple. leave side of apple alone. ur only taking out the core and making it look nice and rounded. set aside for later..
- place the top half of apple in ffront of you. u need ur carving knife. your gonna cut pointed ovals into the apple. 4 of them. each opposite of each other. centered. point knife angled making shape and do same on oposide side. should meet in middle and a small wedge should pop out. see photos..
- the center of the apple top will be cored out. making a round shape with knife angled and it should pop right out..
- between your pointed ovals your gonna make 2 long verticle cuts. like a long skinny rectangle. carve those out..
- on the lower half between the rectangular cuts and the ovals your gonna make a very small diamond shape. pop those out. discard pieces. ur top is ready for show..
- fill bottom portion of apple with yogurt saving some for later..
- then put some fruit spread on top of yogurt..
- place decorative apple lid off center on top of the filled apple cup..
- fill the pinted ovals with fruit spread. and the center hole with yogurt..
- hope I exsplained well enough and the pictures help…
Combine until the powder is well incorporated and the yogurt is a smooth shade of light green. (If you do not have the super-food blend you can leave this out of the recipe and skip this step. This Sautéed Apple Pie Yogurt Bowl is apple pie in yogurt form with sautéed apples, almond milk yogurt, and a crispy apple chip flourish. For the last few months I've been eating yogurt daily like it's my J-O-B. Apple Yogurt Bowl pretty! healthy! and pretty easy. this was a great snack! renee. Top with apples and chopped nuts.