Honey and yogurt fruit salad. Whether You Can Be With Them Or Not – We Are Here To Help Show Your Loved Ones You Care. Add Your Message to Our Retro & Vintage Classics Fruit Salad Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online!
Add the berries and grapes and gently mix. Make the Greek yogurt dressing – to a small bowl add the unsweetened Greek yogurt, honey, lemon zest and freshly squeezed lime juice. To customize this creamy fruit salad dressing, *See notes BELOW in the recipe. You can have Honey and yogurt fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and yogurt fruit salad
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat plain yogurt.
- You need 1 dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 large of oranges peeled and cut.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of watermelon chopped.
- It’s 1 can of peaches.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red seedless grapes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
This tropical fruit salad with honey yogurt dressing is a variety of fresh fruit tossed with a lightly sweetened, creamy yogurt dressing. Tropical Fruit salad with honey yogurt dressing Fruit salad is always a big hit at group gatherings and this tropical fruit salad is perfect for a sunny picnic day or the church potluck. Instructions Whisk together yogurt and honey in the bottom of a large bowl. Stir in fruit and toss until combined.
Honey and yogurt fruit salad instructions
- Mix fruit together in your serving bowls.
- Mix honey, yogurt, vanilla and cinnamon. drizzle over fruit and serve.
- You can also use the honey/yogurt as dip and not choose to pour over top of your fruit..
- NOTE**u can sub the honey for peanut butter.
See recipes for Honey and yogurt fruit salad too. Combine the yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a small bowl; whisk and set aside. Combine the fresh orange juice with all the fresh fruit. Top with honey yogurt sauce or serve the sauce as a dip. You can also place honey yogurt sauce in a bowl and top with the fresh fruit.