Blueberry Yoghurt Oatmeal. A quick, nutritious slow release energy packed breakfast for all the family. Blueberry Smoothie – A healthy, filling breakfast smoothie containing oats. All the fiber and staying power of a bowl of oatmeal, but in an easy, portable, drinkable form.
And blueberries, of course – fresh or frozen both work. I usually don't stir the berries in but sprinkle them over the oat base, to keep our breakfast from turning into a grey blob. We have a lot of rich and decadent overnights oats recipes here on Wholefully, but sometimes you want something a little lighter and brighter for breakfast—and these Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats fit the bill!. You can have Blueberry Yoghurt Oatmeal using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Yoghurt Oatmeal
- You need 1 packages of plain instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen whole blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of greek vanilla yoghurt.
Plump and sweet blueberries are suspended in a creamy and tangy lemon-flavored oatmeal. This lemon-blueberry combination reminds me of warm weather and sunshine! Mix well over with a fork or spoon. Cover with a lid and store in fridge overnight.
Blueberry Yoghurt Oatmeal instructions
- Pour oatmeal in a bowl, add a small amount of water. Don't add too much as the frozen blueberries will thaw during cook in..
- Add frozen blueberries..
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes until hot and oatmeal has the desired consistency. Stir after about 2 minutes and continue heating in 20 to 30 second intervals..
- Top with Greek yogurt..
Fat Free Icelandic Style Strained Yogurt with Blueberry and Oats; For hundreds of years, Icelanders have enjoyed skyr as part of their daily diet. Make blueberry milk by combining almonds with other ingredients, including blueberries in a blender. Pulse until a smooth, milk-like substance is created. Pour the rest of the oats into a bowl and stir in the blueberry plant-based milk. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours, up to overnight.