3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Blend strawberries on high speed until puree like consistency. Add yogurt and honey, and continue to blend until incorporated. Cool and refreshing homemade peach yogurt pops for a healthy snack. You can have 3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops
- You need 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 3/4 cup of concentrated unsweetened fruit juice.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of (Dash) of vanilla extract or honey.
The important thing to keep in mind is it is imperative to use a yogurt that you enjoy the taste of as the yogurt is a main component of the popsicles! Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Set cups in a muffin pan or on a flat plate. Place popsicle sticks in the centre.
3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the yoghurt, juice, and vanilla extract or honey..
- Pour into four 3/8-cup (3-ounce) paper cups and partially freeze for 1 hour..
- Insert wooden sticks into each cup and freeze for 4 hours, or until solid, ✨Enjoy!✨.
Peel paper cups away from popsicles before serving. If you want a swirl effect, lightly mash the fruit against the side of the bowl. Add yogurt and raw honey (if using) and fold together. Take care not to over-stir if you want visible swirls in your popsicles. Dissolve the bouillon cube in warm water.