Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney. Product Development To Large Scale Production & Everything In Between. From What Goes In The Bottle To What Is On The Jar. Call Us To Discuss Your Needs.
It also goes well with Sooji Uttappam and Sooji Dhokla too. In short a perfect accompaniment to a variety of food. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a delicious & spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves (pudina), coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and yogurt (curd). You can cook Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney
- Prepare 3 cups of freshly chopped Mint leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Yoghurt.
- It’s 3 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
One of my favorite foods that they served was yogurt with that mint paste (mint chutney). This recipe is an almost perfect replica. That was about how much yogurt I thought was needed to balance out the paste enough. Great dip for pita bread fried in a pan with olive oil!
Mint Yoghurt Green Chutney instructions
- Dry roast Cumin seeds, Garlic cloves and Green chillies on a low heat for a minute or two until completely dry. Add these to the blender along with the rest of the ingredients listed into a smooth Chutney. Store this in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 15 days. Enjoy!.
- A simple Green chutney that goes well with almost all Indian chaats, Samosas, Kachoris and Kabaabs. This infact is equally loved as a spread for many a sandwiches for breakfast. It also goes well with Sooji Uttappam and Sooji Dhokla too. In short a perfect accompaniment to a variety of food. Happy Blending!.
Mint Yogurt Chutney or Pudina dahi chutney is a refreshing and a quick chutney made using garden fresh organic mint and yogurt. This chutney goes well with kababs, tikkas, chaats as well as spreads on sandwiches and parathas. One of the must have condiments especially during parties and gatherings. In a blender, combine the mint, coriander, chillies, roasted cumin seeds, amchoor and the lime juice until the ingredientsbecome a paste. There are many variations of mint chutney like mint cilantro chutney, only mint chutney, one of which is Yogurt mint chutney.