Bread Idli with yoghurt. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Yogurt-Potato Bread Idli This Instant Bread Idli is really an innovative breakfast recipe where the Bread roundels are topped with masala potato mixture on one side & with tempered yogurt mixture on the other side and then it is cooked covered in a Pan or Tawa. This Easy to make and Delicious dish is loved by adults & kids alike.
Cover with the lid and cook on low flame till the potatoes turn red and yogurt get absorbed with bread and become fluffy. Yogurt-Potato Bread Idli food_my_soul Bengaluru, India. This Instant Bread Idli is really an innovative breakfast recipe where the Bread roundels are topped with masala potato mixture on one side & with tempered yogurt mixture on the other side and then it is cooked covered in a Pan or Tawa. You can have Bread Idli with yoghurt using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Idli with yoghurt
- You need 6 of bread pieces.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Red chillies powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dry Mango Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Prepare leaves of Green Coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s As required of Refined oil.
This Easy to make and Delicious dish is loved by adults & kids alike.. You can use bread of your choice. Likewise you can customise the potato stuffing. Bread idli is garnished with lots of fresh ingredients which makes is very delightful. instant bread idli recipe
Bread Idli with yoghurt step by step
- Get hold of a few bread slices and keep these aside after cutting these into round shape..
- Boil potatoes; mash them, heat oil in a small pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds, onion(till golden brown colour)turmeric powder, Coriander powder, green chilli, green coriander leaves and garam masala, amchur powder. Mix them well..
- Take yoghurt in a bowl. Mix it water to dilute it. Add tadka of mustard seeds and curry leaves in it and add salt, red chilli powder..
- At this final stage, heat a non-stick tawa, spray some oil into it and then put the potato tikki then bread pieces on it with the curd side facing upward. Cover and cook on low flame till the potatoes turn red and the curd mixture gets absorbed within the bread..
- Hot bread idli are ready to serve..
instant idli recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. idli's are the traditional breakfast recipe of south india. there are several variations to idli and its preparations. traditionally, idli's are prepared from rice and urad dal. both rice and urad dal is grounded to fine batter. the batter is left for fermentation, usually overnight. basically, the. The texture is different than any quick bread I ve ever made and that s not intended as negative just different. However it is very moist not dense but not totally light either (hope that makes sense) sweet but somewhat neutral in flavor. The yogurt bread is cooked when it sounds hollow when removed from the tin and tapped on the bottom. If you are using activated yeast it is important to make sure it has properly dissolved before you add the flour.