Banana Yoghurt🍌🍨. Top your banana yogurt cake with a fruity glaze. A simple orange glaze recipe can be adapted for any flavor by simply change the juice. Beyond citrus, try a berry glaze or one with tropical fruits such as mango, all of which would be amazing in summer.
It's simple enough for children to make at home and a great way to use up ripe bananas. Or, jazz up this classic with the addition of chocolate chips as we have done. Peel the bananas and mash with a fork. You can cook Banana Yoghurt🍌🍨 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Yoghurt🍌🍨
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1 cup of ripe bananas mashed.
- Prepare 2 of tabl spn honey.
- You need Half of cup chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced bananas for garnish.
Tip into a large mixing bowl. Banana and yoghurt are a perfect low-calorie breakfast combination that will keep you going until lunchtime. The banana adds sweetness without the need for extra sugar and the seeds bring a. This Greek yogurt banana bread is delicious, moist and easy to make.
Banana Yoghurt🍌🍨 instructions
- In a blender add mashed bananas and 2 tabl spn honey and blend.
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup hung curd and banana honey mixter and whisk it well.
- Keep it in the frij for 1 hour.
- In a serving glass put chocolate chips in the bottom ane level it.
- After it add some sliced bananas and set.
- Add chilled banana yoghurt. you can use ice cream scoop for it.
- Top with chocolate chips and serve chill😎😋.
The perfect way to use up bananas and a great breakfast or snack. Using Greek yogurt in baked goods is something I do often. The yogurt acts pretty much the same as sour cream does but doesn't add as much fat or richness as sour cream does. The combination of Greek yogurt and oil in baking results in soft, moist cakes and. Banana yoghurt smoothie; Banana yoghurt smoothie.