Mango yoghurt mango matho. Discover our selection of pieces made of sustainable fibers. Free Delivery & Free returns on all orders + info. Great recipe for Mango yoghurt mango matho.
Everyone like it Mango Shrikhand with cream – Keri Matho recipe – Indian style yogurt dessert Exotic Indian mangoes are used in their prime to make this silky and creamy Indian dessert. This instant mango shrikhand with greek yogurt and cream, also called amrakhand shrikhand, is a much-loved treat for the whole family. Description Simply put, this is our ridiculously tasty thick 'n' creamy yoghurt nestled amongst a compote made from the king of fruits. You can cook Mango yoghurt mango matho using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango yoghurt mango matho
- Prepare 1 liter of full fat milk.
- Prepare 250 gm of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curd.
- It’s 3 of Alphanso mango.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk powder.
We like to think of this baby as a gift of the summer sun. pure golden tropical goodness! Mango matho is a very popular Gujarati sweet dish made of yogurt and sugar. Mango pulp is mixed with yogurt and sugar, and mildly flavored with cardmom. Usually, mango matho is served with poori in summer.
Mango yoghurt mango matho instructions
- Take 1 liter of full fat milk…warm it and let it cool to room temperature…Add 1/4 tsp curd into it to make curd. Cover it with tight lid. Keep it in dry place for 6 to 8 hours….
- After that take it and hung it in thin smooth piece of cloth with the help of dori…after sometime water would drain..and curd would form in fine maska..
- Take maska(hung curd)and seave..then take some amount of powder sugar and some amount of maska…mix it and rub it through the seave…to make matho or yoghurt.Also add 2 sachet of Amulya powder or milk powder during these procedure.
- Take 2 ripe alphanso mango.finely chopped it and crushed it in mixie to get smooth pulp.Add mango pulp to mixture.Keep it in the deep freeze for 6 hours at least. Now it's ready to serve..
- For serving….take two scoop of freeze mango matho in a bowl and garnish it with remaining 1 chopped alphanso pieces….
- You can serve it for four people…and also serve as dessert….
Place the yoghurt in a serving bowl and stir in the mint until well combined. Cut the mango into large chunks. Melt the butter in a small pan or in the microwave. Place the mango in a large bowl and pour over the melted butter, tossing to coat evenly. This mango smoothie is super easy to make in a blender.