Noku’s Yoghurt Fish Curry. Check Out Fish Curry On eBay. Although I love gingery, coconutty Keralan crab, or Bengali fish with yoghurt, for me, the. On medium heat fry onion, chilies, curry and turmeric till onions are tender.
Noku's Yoghurt Fish Curry This is a quick, easy and delicious meal, my style. It's served best with basmati rice but, of course I served it with quinoa 🤩. I also think it would go really well with some chapati. You can have Noku’s Yoghurt Fish Curry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noku’s Yoghurt Fish Curry
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 of green chilies chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp medium curry.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 400 g of hake fillets.
- You need 2 cups of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 4 of tblsp coriander/ cilantro.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Bengali Yogurt Fish Curry : Hai Guys…I think everyone had a great day. Hope you all remember the story which I told to you about the cake which I baked for my little sister's friend birthday(To know about the entire story click here)… Today my other sister asked for another one cake to bake for her friend. In a food processor or with a mortar and pestle, process or pound the roughly chopped onion, chile, garlic, and ginger to a paste. Combine the yogurt, chile powder, and turmeric in a large bowl and add the onion mixture.
Noku’s Yoghurt Fish Curry step by step
- On medium heat fry onion, chilies, curry and turmeric till onions are tender. Cut hake into 1 inch chunks and add to curried onions and cook for 5 minutes till opaque..
- Once opaque, add yoghurt and stir in. Cover and simmer for 7 minutes till the curry marries the yoghurt..
- Add coriander, stir and simmer for 3 minutes. Season with salt and serve hot..
Add the fish pieces and gently mix to coat well. In a bowl, mix the turmeric and yogurt, then crush in the garlic. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large wok or frying pan over a low-medium heat. Kerala Fish Curry Recipe, Learn how to make Kerala Fish Curry (absolutely delicious recipe of Kerala Fish Curry ingredients and cooking method) About Kerala Fish Curry Recipe: Explore the exclusive taste of Malabari spices seeped into juicy fish pieces. Kerala fish curry is a delectable option to prepare for the next dinner party or regular meal, paired with steamed rice.