Strawberry Yoghurt🍓🍧. Find Strawberry yogurt smoothie Finest Natural Clothing and Accessorie for Women and Men at Affordable Price. Our easy strawberry frozen yogurt is intensely fruity and really creamy, perfect for a simple summer sweet treat. Making strawberry yogurt is easy, just beat the mixture of freshly cooked strawberry and sugar or homemade strawberry jam (or freezer jam) with plain yogurt and voila!
Here is the thing – you need the juice of strawberries, so naturally juicy and sweet strawberries are the best. Local strawberries, not "cardboard" texture like. This is strawberry fluff meets frozen yogurt but so much easier and healthier. You can cook Strawberry Yoghurt🍓🍧 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yoghurt🍓🍧
- Prepare 3 cups of yoghurt.
- You need 1 cup of strawberries puree.
- You need 2 of tabl spn honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of strawberries cubed fir garnish.
So there you go… the perfect loaf to use up all those delicious strawberries! Good Cook Smart Scoop Ice Cream. Sometimes the oldies really are the goodies, and this has to be the most classic fruity yogurt flavour there is! Our whole milk yogurt blended with organic strawberries make a subtly sweet and creamy combination that we love.
Strawberry Yoghurt🍓🍧 instructions
- Pour 3 cups of yoghurt In a muslin cloth tie up and hang it for an hour..
- In a mixing bowl add hung yoghurt and mix 3/4 cup strawberries puree add 2 tabl spn honey and whisk it well.Keep in the frij for 2 hour.
- In a serving glass/cup add reserved puree than strawberry yoghurt with ice cream scoop..
- Now top with some strawberry chunks and serve😋.
Enriched with real strawberry juice, our Strawberry Body Yogurt hydrates your skin with its light gel-cream texture, while leaving it smelling irresistible. Skip to content Skip to site navigation Skip to footer Skip to Header Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer. Koko strawberry yogurt is delightfully delicious, morish, and light. There is an original or Peach and Passion fruit option too. Koko is lovely used to make overnight oats or eaten with added fresh fruits.