Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin. Check Out Strawberry Yoghurt On eBay. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until well blended.
Gently fold yogurt mixture into flour mixture until completely incorporated. How to Make Strawberry Yogurt Muffins You will need a large mixing bowl and wooden spoon to make the batter. The capacity of each muffin hole should hold about half a cup of water. You can cook Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour / 150 gr.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar / 75 gr.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil / canola oil.
- You need 3 tbs of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 of whole egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of strawberry paste or essence) (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 6-8 of frozen strawberry (don't thow) / fresh strawberry.
- It’s 80 gr of strawberry yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbs of mini chocolate chips or as many as you like.
I really get attracted by the color first time I saw it from youtube. The recipe was originally taken from April Mckinney youtube channel. And it was easy, simple, moist, attractive, suitable for valentines day, and have a great flavor. These strawberry yogurt muffins have the perfect tender crumb in every bite, they're filled with strawberries throughout, and then the cereal streusel topping really takes them over the top.
Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence (powder one). Stir using balloon whisk for putting a bit air into dry ingredients and mixed them well. Set aside.
- In a different bowl mixed wet ingredients such as strawberry yoghurt, sugar, egg, fresh milk, oil and strawberry paste.
- The next step, it is time to mix the wet ingredient into the dry ingredient. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredient and pour the wet ingredient into it.
- This is the key succes of making a moist muffin, stir the batter using a spatula or wooden spoon gently, make sure not to overmixed it. Give about 10 strokes just enough. If there are still have some dry spots, just leave it as it be, or you could just wet it by stir only at that spot, don't over do it. Lumpy batter is just perfect rather than overmixed it.
- Add in the slices of frozen strawberries at the first 5 strokes along with the mini chocolate chips.
- Start to add the batter into the muffin's mold which have already been layered with muffin cups by using an ice cream scoop or just use a regular table spoon. For the bigger muffin cup will make about 5 muffins. The smaller one will make about 9 muffins.
- Fill the muffin a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup) to give a room for muffins to get taller and shaped like dome without getting flooded out when heated in the oven.
- After all cups are filled, spinkle with mini chocolate chips one more time, and then put the muffin's tray into the oven about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pay attention to the muffin at the first 10 minutes when it still in the oven. If you see the muffins bloomed into its highest point, low the temperature into 170°C / 350°F and let it rest with the latest temperature about 5 more minutes, and after that you could check the muffin using the tooth pick. If it is clean, it means the muffin already done, ignore the remain time. But if it is out with a wet batter, add 5 more minutes to make it completely done.
- Rebake version (inside my small oven)..
- Done baking..
The cereal streusel is made from a mixture of flour, sugar, and butter, all combined with a little crushed up Special K Berries cereal. The crumb topping adds the perfect extra sweetness to the muffins. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla. Slowly incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl and stir until just combined being careful not to over-mix.