Oats and Yoghurt Parfait. "I thought my days of looking young and thin were long gone. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Combine milk and oats in a small bowl until completely coated.
Take a jar and add oats, milk, honey, chia seeds and dry fruits. Mix it well and refrigerate it overnight. To begin making the Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait, cook the oats according to the package instructions with water and not milk. You can have Oats and Yoghurt Parfait using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats and Yoghurt Parfait
- You need 100 GM of flavoured yoghurt.
- It’s 4 TBSP of oats.
- You need 8 TBSP of milk.
- It’s 1 TSP of honey.
- You need 1 TSP of chia seeds.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of granola.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of dry fruits of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 of apple or fruit of choice.
Once the oats are cooked well, turn off the heat and allow it to cool. Once the oats cools down, add the yogurt and honey and whisk it well. Adjust the sweetness by adding more or less honey. This Breakfast Parfait with Yogurt and Toasted Oats is so quick and simple to throw together, even on a busy morning.
Oats and Yoghurt Parfait step by step
- Take a jar and mix oats, milk, honey, chia seeds and dry fruits (raisins, walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts and almonds go well). Refrigerate overnight..
- Next morning, add a layer of fresh fruit to the soaked oats. Add half of the granola. Layer it with the yoghurt. Top it with rest of the granola..
You can use whatever fruit is in season, so it's adaptable to any time of the year and any tastebuds! This easy breakfast recipe is vegetarian but could be made vegan in a snap. I think there is only so much porridge you can eat in Winter. Mix the Quaker oats, seeds, pecans, coconut chips, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Mix the melted coconut oil and syrup together in a small bowl, then pour over the dried.