Caramel Yoghurt. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Delicious food from Caramel delivered to your door. Caramelitas Yummly. baking soda, unsalted butter, finely chopped.
Description Step into the world of Danone Oykos and enjoy a truly sumptuous taste experience. Danone Oykos combines the gorgeously thick, silky texture of Greek-Style yogurt, with a generous layer of succulent fruit or smooth caramel just waiting to be discovered at the bottom of the pot. Pour the yogurt into a loaf pan and smooth out the top. You can have Caramel Yoghurt using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Yoghurt
- You need 70 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of heaped tablespoon Runny caramel sauce.
- Prepare of Caramel sauce.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water for finishing.
Serve with drizzle of caramel sauce and crushed biscuits or any topping of your choice. Write a review Rest of Creamy. Really decadent dessert, thick, smooth, creamy-tasting, with a sophisticated coffee-caramel flavour. It would be more accurate to call it "Caramel Coffee", as it tastes quite strongly of coffee so if you don't like the flavour of coffee, this could put you off.
Caramel Yoghurt instructions
- Just pour the sugar and caramel onto the yoghurt, and mix! Easy, isn't it?.
- How to make caramel easily in the microwave: Put the sugar and water in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W..
- After it has browned slightly, keep an eye on it and microwave for another 40 – 50 seconds until the colour is even. Remove it and place on a pot holder..
- Add a little of the water for finishing. When it has stopped spitting, add the rest of the water and mix gently to finish..
- This is topped it with strawberries for a caramel strawberry yoghurt dessert..
But for me, a coffee-lover, it's great! Yogurt replaces the heavy cream in this healthy caramel yogurt dip – without all the fat, calories, corn syrup, or artificial ingredients! The result is a lusciously thick dip perfect for sliced apples, bananas, graham crackers, pretzels, pineapple, or anything else you wish came covered in caramel. I love caramel desserts, so I poured caramel into yoghurt. If the caramel is too thick, it will harden as soon as your pour onto the yoghurt.