Spicy Yoghurt Garlic Chutney. Product Development To Large Scale Production & Everything In Between. From What Goes In The Bottle To What Is On The Jar. Call Us To Discuss Your Needs.
Add the red chili powder, cumin powder, salt and, sesame seeds. Blitz in the blender/processor until all of the ingredients are blended together. Prepare the Spicy garlic chutney and relish it as a spread, dip or chutney with meals. You can cook Spicy Yoghurt Garlic Chutney using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Yoghurt Garlic Chutney
- You need 10 of Dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Peeled garlic.
- Prepare 2 Inch of ginger.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of black pepper Powder.
- You need of For Tempering.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Crushed/chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 Cup of whisked curd.
- It’s 1 Tsp of salt.
The garlic flavoured spicy chutney is sure to tingle your taste buds when served with any fried or grilled snack or starter. Add your private note Spicy Garlic Chutney recipe – How to make Spicy Garlic Chutney garlic chutney recipe red chilli garlic chutney for chaat with step by step photo recipe. red garlic chutney is hot and spicy chutney specifically for indian street foods. this spicy condiment is prepared from garlic cloves and red chillies. combination of green chutney and red garlic chutney would enhance any indian chaat recipes. lasun chutney recipe is a must especially for vada pava and. The recipe of chicken Chutney Paratha roll with Ingredients, Directions and picture illustration.
Spicy Yoghurt Garlic Chutney instructions
- Take dry red chillies in a bowl and soak them in to hot water for 30 minutes..
- Now take oil in a pan, add garlic and sauté on medium flame for a while. Now add ginger and sauté it on medium flame until colour change (golden brown colour). Now take the smoked dry red chillies from the water..
- Now put soaked red chillies in a pan and sauté on medium flame. Now add coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black pepper, mix well and saute on medium flame. Now it turns aromatic. Now switch off the flame and et it cool down completely..
- Now transfer in the blender what is prepared in the above step and make smooth paste. Now take a pan for tempering. Add oil in pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, pinch of asafoetida, few curry leaves till splutter tempering. Now add crushed garlic cloves and sauté on medium flame..
- Now add smooth garlic chilli paste which I had prepared and sauté on medium flame. Combines well. Now add whisked curd, stir continuously and combines well, add salt and mix it well. Now cover it for another 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, you can see the oil is separate. Now Yoghurt garlic chutney is ready to serve..
Drain them, add it to a blender, along with garlic, tamarind, salt. Simple yogurt sauce for your main dishes. Free Desi recipes & easy cooking. For this chutney recipe we will use following ingredients. Garlic with skin peeled off, red chili powder, coriander powder, oil and salt.