Lemon Poppyseed yoghurt Loaf. Check Out Seed Lemon on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Place lemon zest, yogurt, sugar, eggs, poppy seeds, oil, lemon juice, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
This Lemon Poppy seed French Yogurt Loaf also freezes well. You can freeze it whole or cut it into slices, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container. Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread This moist, tender Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread will satisfy your most intense lemon cravings. You can have Lemon Poppyseed yoghurt Loaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Poppyseed yoghurt Loaf
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sifted cake flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar + 2 tbsp.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of poppyseeds.
In a large mixing bowl, add oil, sugar, vanilla, eggs, lemon juice and zest. Add flour, baking powder, poppy seeds and yogurt. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and poppyseeds; set aside. In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla and vegetable oil.
Lemon Poppyseed yoghurt Loaf instructions
- Preheat the oven to 175°. In a large bowl sift together the flour with baking powder and mix it with the sugar, lemon zest, sugar and poppyseeds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat together the eggs vanilla and milk for 1 min or until well combined. In another small bowl combine the yoghurt and butter..
- Now this is the easy part. Just dunk your egg mixture in the dry ingredients in 3 additions. Keep mixing at medium/high speed then add your lemon juice and lastly your butter/yoghurt mixture until you get a thick batter..
- Grease your loaf pan and pour the batter in and leave in the oven for 55-60mins. Enjoy :).
Slowly add in dry ingredients until mixed. Cream the butter and Truvia together with a hand held mixer, once light and fluffy add in the oil, eggs, yogurt and lemon zest. In a separate bowl add the flour, baking powder and poppy seeds, mix well. This Greek Yogurt Lemon Poppyseed Loaf Cake uses a generous amount of yogurt in the batter and you can really see its impact on the finished product. The loaf is moist and dense, much like a pound cake.