Mint Yoghurt dip by Nancy. Check Out Yoghurt And Mint on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Mint Yoghurt dip by Nancy Polite Nancy.
Boil the rice noodles in water according to package directions. Working one at a time, briefly dip. Pick and finely chop the mint leaves on a chopping board, discarding the stalks, then add them to a mixing bowl. You can have Mint Yoghurt dip by Nancy using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Yoghurt dip by Nancy
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Yoghurt.
- It’s 3 of Green chilis or 1 tablespoon paste.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise (optional).
- Prepare as needed of water.
Use a microplane to finely grate the zest of half a lemon onto the board, then transfer to the bowl. Squeeze the juice into a bowl, using your fingers to catch any pips. Add the yogurt to a small bowl and mix in the mint sauce. Add the turmeric, mix and taste, add more in small amounts to your taste but don't go mad.
Mint Yoghurt dip by Nancy step by step
- Put all ingredients into mixture and make a thick paste..
- You can serve this dip with your favourite snacks..
Place in the fridge until required. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues. Put all the ingredients into a food blender.