Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops. Heat oil and butter in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. To serve, brush chops with glaze. In a pot combine apple juice, brown sugar, black pepper and minced garlic, heat to boiling, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, remove from heat and set pot off to the side to cool.
Remove the chops from the pan and pour off the fat. Place the apples in the pan and top with the baked chops. Combine the water, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, and pour over the pork and apples. You can have Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of large packs pork chops (bone in, family packs).
- You need of Sprinkle Goya adobo.
- Prepare 3 cups of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of apples, sliced.
This Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops recipe has everything a busy parent could ask for. Try these Apple Cider Pork Chops and a simple side for a quick weeknight meal. MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook on one side until golden.
Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops instructions
- In a pot combine apple juice, brown sugar, black pepper and minced garlic, heat to boiling, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, remove from heat and set pot off to the side to cool……..
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops………
- Season both sides of chops with just a sprinkle of adobo…….
- Place chops in a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray………
- Place sliced onions and sliced apples all around pork chops…….
- Pour apple juice glaze over all pork chops……..
- Bake chops, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Check pork chops often to make sure they don't get too done or apple juice dries out. Baked Pork Chops and Apples with Brown Sugar Glaze. A favorite dish in our house, especially during cooler weather, are pork chops and applesauce. Combine apples, celery and onion in shallow baking dish. Pour liquid from pan over apples.